Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 8: Meatball Sando w/ Fries

Today I'm hookin it up big time McBain style with a meatball sando from heaven. For some reason (hangover) I woke up this morning craving french fries. I was planning on making a sandwich out of some leftover meatballs, and so It just hit me....put the fries in the sando!...BOOM!
I walked down to Pearl Bakery to pick up a choice ciabatta roll for this masterpiece. Besides the bread, all you need is a little marinara sauce, mayo (if you're weird like me), parmesian cheese, two meatballs (from day 7), and an appetite.


ingredients:


slice the bread...


then the meatballs...


then heat up the meatballs in some sauce


grate the cheese


add some mayo


then the heated meatballs and sauce


throw on a little cheese


then the fries


and more sauce


oh...and more cheese


are you convinced yet?


that's whats up!


BOOM!


kill it!


love it!


unreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment