Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 22: Chicken Piccata

Today I'm making a recipe as request to a dedicated viewer....Chicken Piccata. I have never done this before now....and let me tell you how simple and inexpensive this one is! The white wine is the only expensive ingredient, and really...most of it is for drinking...so perfect!


Ingedients:

1. chiken breast (1)
2. salt (pinch)
3. pepper (pinch)
4. flour (1/4 cup)
5. olive oil (1 tbs.)
6. butter (1 tbs.)
7. chicken broth (2 tbs.)
8. white wine (3 tbs.)
9. lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
10. capers (20)

3 comments:

  1. Nice, Adam! Hahaha! I bet it WAS good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Btw, I shared this on Facebook! May even be able to pass it on to someone with a very large nationwide following on Facebook who could promote it for you for free :-)Let me know if you are interested and I will discuss it with my friend. Gonna be in NW again tonight with some friends! Hope to see ya' again soon! This is a great blog Adam...Good Job Sparky! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, so your pictures and this blog inspired me to start my own...it's not cooking, but you should check it out.
    http://erin4mb.blogspot.com/


    Oh, and can you make a good shrimp and tasso pasta for really cheap without compromising the quality? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete